Terms and conditions
Welcome to Liz Chaderton Art (the “Site”). Our products and services are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By visiting and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By visiting and using the Site you consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement of a communication in writing.
LICENSE & SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Site or any image, product and/or tutorial listing, product and/or tutorial description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Site Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as provided under our express permission.
- Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Site’s name or trademarks used on the Site;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the Site or another user’s ability to use the Site;
- Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site and the services offered on the Site; or
- Any use of the Site or the Site Contents that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
WE LINK TO OTHER SITES
This Website may contain links to other web sites. We accept no responsibility for any content displayed in any other Website that may be linked to through this Website and the usage of such sites is done so at the users own risk.
We attempt to describe the products offered on the Site as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to request a refund or credit.
All content included on the Site, such as, but not limited to, artwork, images, tutorials, videos, text, descriptions, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the sole property of Liz Chaderton, or its content suppliers and is covered under international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All content on the Site that is not the property of Liz Chaderton is used with permission. The arrangement of all content on the Site are the exclusive property of Liz Chaderton and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Liz Chaderton and is protected by international copyright laws. All software on the Site that is not the property of Liz Chaderton is used under license with permission. Liz Chaderton will not be held responsible for any infringement of copyright when producing work for a customer. All Customers are responsible for obtaining permissions from artists and/or photographers. Liz Chaderton reserves the right to refuse or reject any images that we believe will infringe copyright law.
Certain marks used on the Site are trademarks or service marks of Liz Chaderton or our affiliated companies. Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Liz Chaderton or our affiliated companies. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used for any commercial or other purposes by any party other than Liz Chaderton or our affiliated companies without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by Liz Chaderton or our affiliated companies that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
MODIFICATION & SEVERABILITY
2 Laburnum Cottages