Bringing the natural world back into your busy life and home through joyful watercolour paintings
- When you are pulled in every direction and just need a moment to take a breath, look at a painting and smile. Feel your heart lift!
- If you are looking to buy original art please go to ‘Art for sale‘. For an archive of sold work, please take a look at Instagram or Facebook. Links at the bottom of the page.
- If you are a painter, looking for workshops and tips, take a look at the main workshop tab, or go to www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk for online courses.
- Any questions? Just get in touch. I also send out a short regular newsletter, so be the first to know by signing up. No spam, I promise!
- For your chance to win $5000 art courses (including one of mine) through Art Bundles for Good, please go to Art Bundles for Good
- Do you want to give (or receive) a gift voucher towards a course of painting, I can arrange it. Just drop me an email.
- The last three workshops of 2021 take place in November – Painting animals in Watercolour, Using dip pens in pen and wash and Painting Watercolour on Canvas. See the Workshop page for more details to join me. And the dates for 2022 are now ready! You can download a list here, or go to the Workshops tab.
- I am also very excited to launch my most ambitious online course to date – Line and Wash Painting. Ten lessons introduce you to this wonderful mixed media technique. Go to www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk for more details.
Workshops and online courses
If you want to learn, then I am a painter who loves to teach. Throughout 2021/22 I am running a series of day workshops at beautiful Micklems Farm near Twyford in Berkshire. I hope you might join me on one – three dates in November left! Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need help choosing a workshop which is right for you. Naturally, covid-security measures will be in place, and you will have a fun and informative experience.
If you are unable to attend an in-person workshop my online courses might suit you. You can find them at https://www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk
They contain films and files, to try to recreate the experience of sitting alongside me in my studio. You have lifetime access, so you can work at your own pace.
I will be adding more courses over the coming months, so please keep checking back.
Courses currently available: