Bringing the natural world back into your busy life and home through joyful watercolour paintings
- When you are pulled in every direction and just need a moment to take a breath, look at a painting and smile. Feel your heart lift!
- If you are looking to buy original art please go to ‘Art for sale‘. For an archive of sold work, please take a look at Instagram or Facebook. Links at the bottom of the page.
- If you are a painter, looking for workshops and tips, take a look at the main workshop tab, or go to www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk for online courses.
- Any questions? Just get in touch. I also send out a short regular newsletter, so be the first to know by signing up. No spam, I promise!
- The last three workshops of 2021 take place in November – Painting animals in Watercolour, Using dip pens in pen and wash and Painting Watercolour on Canvas. See the Workshop page for more details to join me.
- I am also very excited to launch my most ambitious online course to date – Line and Wash Painting. Ten lessons introduce you to this wonderful mixed media technique. Go to www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk for more details.
- Finally, if you would like to see a few paintings, I have a small exhibition at the Hub in Goring. 20% of sales goes to support their community work.
Workshops and online courses
If you want to learn, then I am a painter who loves to teach. Throughout 2021/22 I am running a series of day workshops at beautiful Micklems Farm near Twyford in Berkshire. I hope you might join me on one – three dates in November left! Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need help choosing a workshop which is right for you. Naturally, covid-security measures will be in place, and you will have a fun and informative experience.
If you are unable to attend an in-person workshop my online courses might suit you. You can find them at https://www.lizchadertonstudio.co.uk
They contain films and files, to try to recreate the experience of sitting alongside me in my studio. You have lifetime access, so you can work at your own pace.
I will be adding more courses over the coming months, so please keep checking back.
Courses currently available: